Feb 5, 2010

Chocolate Milk Please!


It has been too long since my last post. My intent is not to have such a long time between posts but life happens. We are away for a bit. We are in to BC to watch Nana (my mom) participate in the 2010 Olympic Torch Relay. What a wonderful experiance for the kids. Although Logan could have done without the crowds they are enjoying themselves.
We flew her and I was very nervous that Logan would not like the flight. He did so GREAT. We talk to him about it being loud and told him we were going to drive a bit, then blast off and go in the clouds he really liked that. When it was time to land we told him we were leaving the clouds, then bump, drive really fast and stop. I think he thought it was a great ride.
I am such a proud mom and Ruby is a proud sister. The other day Logan looked a us and said "want chocolate milk please...I firsty!" Ruby said to me "mom I don't think Logan is Autistic anymore!". I asked her why and she said "because he can talk better now". To be a child and things be so easy. Sometime I think we take life to seriously. My kids are both so innocent sometimes it is nice to look at things the way they do...it is refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment